People suffering from chronic pain, or the symptoms of other diseases or illness have started experimenting with CBD oil and products to see if it can help relieve the pain that they are feeling. It helps them cope with the pain they are experiencing.
CBD oil has been tested on different types of human conditions such as anxiety, depression, and skin conditions which has shown to alleviate the severity of these symptoms.
Ways to Use CBD Oil for Pain Relief
There are different ways you can use CBD oil and its products. It can be taken orally, inhaled, or applied to the skin. Each method has a different effect on the body – and since everybody’s body differs the results can be different as well.
Taking it as a capsule or using the liquid formula means that it is going to be absorbed through the digestive tract. This can have a slow release as there can be a delay on how quickly the CBD breaks down and gets into the system. The time frame can be between one to two hours but can be affected by factors such as your stomach acids and what an individual might have consumed before taking CBD.
Capsules can be used on a daily basis and are safe as the correct dosage has already been determined. Taking gummies or eating edibles infused with CBD oil is a least safe option according to experts and can pose a risk if you are living with children as their packaging is very appealing and can be easily mistaken for sweets.
Using the liquid CBD extract means the CBD is absorbed directly into your bloodstream. You can use a glass dropper or a spray cap and put the liquid underneath the tongue and hold it for a few seconds, somewhere between 60 to 120 before swallowing. The taste is unpleasant if not flavoured but effects can be felt within 15- 45 minutes of use. You can use it by applying it on your skin, CBD oil can be infused into balms and lotions and be massaged into the area which has been experiencing pain such as the joints.
Vaping is another method of using CBD. Inhaling the CBD, you are inhaling the vapor oils, and this has risks of its own and is not recommended as a treatment method for chronic pain.
CBD Dosage Guide
Here are some factors to consider if you are not sure how much CBD you should use.
- Be mindful that the CBD oil is mixed with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or hemp seed oil. Each drop would then consist of the amount of CBD present in the drop as well as the carrier oil.
- Begin with small dosages when just starting out with using CBD oil. Start off with the liquid drops and use them twice a day. Try this out for a week to allow your body to get used to the CBD and adjust accordingly. If you do not experience any relief after this trial period, you can then increase the dosage by the same amount.
- Over the next few weeks you can increase the dosages a little at a time.
- Once you find a relief dosage, stick to it, and maintain that level of CBD in your blood.
- If the CBD oil does not work on its own, you can ask a doctor to combine it with THC if your state allows medical marijuana or recreational marijuana. This product should not exceed 0.3% THC.
- Bear in mind that even though the THC levels are minimum it might give you the “high” feeling and these can lead to cognitive, motor, and balance issues. Start off using these types of products at night to allow your body to sleep off the unwanted effects.
- Sometimes, even CBD combined with THC might not work for your body or help alleviate the symptoms.
Different Types of CBD Oil Products
Since the rise of CBD products and oils within the medicinal industry, there are some top CBD oils that are manufactured, tested, and used for pain management. These products have been used as treatments for Parkinson’s and even used to alleviate the symptoms of cancer. Many benefits can be derived from CBD products.
These are the CBD oils and products to look for:
CBDFX – Variety of Concentrations of CBD Tinctures
This company has selected organic crops that have no pesticides, or GMO components to deliver quality CBD that has not been exposed to any harmful chemicals. They have a specialized extraction process of Co2 that ensures the CBD is highly purified. This clean method also maintains energy efficiency. The facilities follow the Current Good Manufacturing Practices and follow close inspections and high-grade standards.
There are certain advantages for this product which are that it is available in both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD. They add additional cannabinoids for better potency. There is a wide range of concentrations available such as being cruelty-free, solvent-free, and having CBD with ultra-strength. It also comes with a 60-day guarantee.
However, some cons include that the product occasionally goes out of stock due to being in high demand. Products are also checked for any contaminants, and this gets done eight times to ensure quality products. Each item is also labeled with a traceable QR code that is linked to the lab report which includes important details such as the ingredients, and where the products were manufactured, and how they were produced.
It is available in various forms such as the following,
- CBD + CBN Oil Calming tincture – This helps you relax and unwind. Formulated to put your body into a much calmer state which then would ease the pain.
- CBD + CBG Oil Wellness Tincture – This product has been formulated to boost your health with a ratio of 2:1 ratio of broad-spectrum CBD to CBG. Instead of purchasing these CBD tinctures separately you can combine them both and have the combined effect of both wellness and the calming effect.
Natural – Natural CBD Oils and CBD Isolate
Their hemp-derived tinctures contain natural oils that possess all the benefits of both CBD and CBC without THC included. It has a natural sweetness in their CBC Isolate 250 and CBD 2 500 drops. These tinctures have been developed to reduce inflammation such as physical discomfort and to improve mental wellness. There are two options to choose from:
- CBC Isolate 250 + CBD 2 500 Oil Tincture
- CBD Isolate 2 500 Oil Tincture
The pros of this product are that it has been founded by Naturopathic Dr. Mary- Ann Stanger. They are 100% organic and free from chemicals, pesticides, and other toxic additives. The cons to this are that it isn’t flavored.
Sunday Scaries – Vitamin Filled Tinctures
If you are new to CBD oils, this is the best product to start off with. This product is infused with Vitamins B12 and D3. It can also be mixed with coconut oil for those people who want to take CBD oil sublingually. It has been flavored with a fruit punch flavor. It is also lab-tested and THC-free.
Each dropper serving contains 30MG of broad-spectrum hemp flower CBD oil. Use one full dropper dosage daily.
There are, however, limited tincture options available.
Extract Labs – Unique Favors
All the extractions are taken from the lower portions of the cannabis plants as that is where the highest concentrations of the cannabinoids are found. By using this extraction method, they are to deliver high-quality CBD products with extra strength.
They ensure that these products are free from harmful chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals.
There is a wide variety available which includes different concentrations, blends, and flavors.
- Original CBD Tincture – 15ml (500MG of CBD) 30 ML (1000 MG of CBD) 60ML (2000 MG of CBD)
- Original extra strength CBD Tincture – 30ML (2000 MG of CBD)
- Broad- spectrum Tincture
- Pure CBD isolate Tincture – 30 ML (2000Mg of CBD)
- Lemon CBD Tincture
- Raspberry CBD Tincture – 30 ML (1000 MG of CBD)
- Banana Foster CBD Tincture
All these products produced by Extract Labs are 100% natural and are lab tested to ensure that these substances are pure. They are designed to be taken sublingually.
Charlotte’s Web – Inspired by Charlotte Figi Who Suffered from Epilepsy.
These products are extracted from full-spectrum hemp plants and are available in multiple flavors. They are also 100% Co2 extracted. Charlotte’s web offers several CBD tinctures.
- CBD oil – 60MG CBD / 1 ML – Infused with flavors such as mint chocolate, lemon twist, or orange blossom.
- CBD oil – 17 MG CBD / 1 ML – This product has a combination of naturally occurring Phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other essential fatty acids per serving.
- Original Formula CBD oil – 50 MG CBD/ ML – This formula goes through a labor-intensive process that is done in small batches while extracting alcohol. You can choose between a 30ml or a 100ml bottle. These can be flavored with chocolate flavoring or be plain carrier oil such as olive oil or just natural flavors.
All the products have an exclusive ingredient list which allows you to see what goes into manufacturing each product. The benefits of these products are to help people focus, support a calm and relaxed mood, alleviate stress factors, act as an anti-inflammatory and have antioxidant properties.
CBD American Shaman – Best Water-Soluble CBD Tincture
These oils are made from the top-grade hemp plants and it has been certified by the US Hemp Authority. It has an advanced bioavailability. However, there is a limited potency per tincture. The American Shaman has become a trusted source for CBD products. Their product processes follow the guidelines that are set out by the industry standards which ensures that the products are effective and high-grade hemp oil products.
Options that are available:
- Water-soluble CBD
- VG cloud tincture – CBD and Terpene Rich Hemp Oil
- Water-soluble – Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- CBD Extra- strength water soluble
- Terpene Rich Hemp Oil Tincture
If you are in the US, these products can be shipped.
Five CBD – Original Full Spectrum CBD Oil
This is a full-spectrum CBD oil that has different potent level concentrations. It includes multiple terpenes and is loaded with minor cannabinoids. It, however, has a limited product variety. This formula has a ratio of 5:1 CBD to minor hemp compounds.
Green Roads – Designed for Better Absorption
This product has been certified by independent labs and is both vegan and gluten-free. Available in both full and broad-spectrum. There is no artificial coloring added as well.
There are no CBD isolate tinctures available. But there are other CBD options available:
- Full-spectrum CBD Oil – 30 ML (300 MG, 750 MG or 1000 MG of CBD)
- Sweet sleep CBD Oil – 30 ML (750 MG of CBD)
- Broad-spectrum CBD Oil – 30 ML, 750 MG or 1000MG of CBD oil)
It can all be flavored as well with fruity goodness such as Apple and Mint Breeze.
CBDistillery – Relief and Relaxation CBD Oil
CBDistillery uses natural farming practices and has its products tested by a third party. They also offer a 60- day risk-free satisfaction guarantee. Keep in mind that their refund process might be a bit slow.
CBD options that are available:
- Full – spectrum Relax and Relief CBD oil (500 MG, 1000 MG)
- CBN + CBD sleep Tincture – 30 ML (150 MG of CBD & 350 MG of CBD or 300MG of CBN & 900 MG of CBD)
Use these products sublingually.
Bloom Hemp – CBD Plus CBN & CBG Support
These are limited in their CBD Oil concentrations. They are also vegan and gluten-free, as well as GMO and nut-free. They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Here are the options that Bloom Hemp have available:
- Essential Calming Tincture – 30 ML
- Essential Digestive Tincture– 30 ML
- Essential Recovery Time – 30 ML
- Full Spectrum Citrus Tincture – 30 ML
- Full Spectrum Natural Tincture – 30 ML
- Zero THC Natural Tincture – 30 ML
Are You Ready To Use CBD Oil?
This article serves as an in-depth guide into the CBD oils and products that are safe to use, have been tested, and are manufactured by trusted companies who value their customers’ lives and ensure that their products are standard approved and regulated. Check out the wide variety of CBD products available at TrueMoola’s website, they are the epitome of relaxation!